A. Hester Ltd began operating from a depot in Wood Street Village, Guildford in the 1920's,
using horse and cart to transport goods for local businesses. By 1939 Hesters were operating
at least six lorries and were recognised throughout the area as a reputable haulage contractor.
During the Second World War Hesters were actively involved in the war effort transporting goods
and prisoners of war for His Majesty's Government, and by the 1960's they had begun to diversify
into tankering for the emptying and removal of organic waste for both local authorities and private
Since becoming part of T. J. Hunt (Contracting) Ltd in 1990 we have been able to provide an
increasing range of high quality environmental services to both Public and Private sectors.
There is a link to the web site of T. J. Hunt (Contracting) Ltd below.
For further details please click on the relevant button below: